Microblading & Powder Brows
This is what you can expect at your appointment
- Step 1: We first draw on the brow by hand to get to the shape that is made just for you. Taking into account existing brow shape, your facial structure, and your preferences.
- Step 2: A topical numbing cream is applied which will take approximately 25 minutes to take effect. Then a specially-made tool is used to delicately scratch the brow into the skin, strand-by-strand. The entire treatment time is approximately 2.5-3 hours.
- Step 3: There is no downtime, however the brow will take about two weeks to fully heal. The brow may appear darker than you are used to for a few days, then will lighten into the desired color within two weeks. Please follow after-care instructions
- Step 4: Return for the Perfecting Session (included in the price of the treatment) within two months.
Before your appointment
- If you prefer to have your eyebrows waxed/threaded please do so at least 48 hours before your appointment, otherwise we can remove stray hairs after we design your brows.
- You must not use Retin-A near the tattooed area before or after the procedure.
- Stop using lash serum 1-2 weeks prior to eyeliner procedure.
- Do not work out the day of your appointment.
- You cannot take any medications that may thin your blood (i.e. Aspirin, fish oil, Vitamin E) 72 hours before or immediately after your procedure.
- Do not drink alcohol the night before or the day of your procedure.
- Avoid caffeine the day of your appointment.
- Doing any of the above may cause bleeding, which will affect how well your body retains pigment.
After your appointment
- No makeup should be applied directly to eyebrows during healing process.
- Avoid saunas and steam rooms.
- Do not touch, rub, pick or scratch at brows while they are healing. If brows become wet, pat dry.
- Avoid excess sun exposure.
© COPYRIGHT 2015. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.