LODI MICRO CLINIC
Permanent Makeup & Skin Rejuvenation
Plasma Fibroblast Skin Tightening
Fibroblast Skin Tightening treatment is a revolutionary method for skin rejuvenation. It is an active answer to customer's needs for beauty treatments and is not based on surgical methods. Skin instantly tightens and contracts and final results can be seen after 6 weeks.
Unlike conventional surgery, Skin-Tightening treatments does NOT cause bruising, bleeding, or require stitches, etc.
Like most skin rejuvenation treatments, there may be some side-effects post-treatment and recovery from Fibroblast. You must follow these important guidelines carefully if you wish to enjoy optimal results and protect your investment in Fibroblast treatment.
Although most Fibroblast treatment is virtually pain-free, your own treatment may be moderately uncomfortable and sensitive depending on where you are being treated – especially eyelid procedures where the skin is at its thinnest – and your own sensitivities and tolerances.
About Fibroblast Skin Tightening
Upper Eyelid Lift $300
Under Eye Lift $300
Brow Lift $
Who should not get this treatment?
If you have or have previously had:
History of MRSA Infection
Skin Conditions (Psoriasis/Dermatitis/Keloids/etc.)
History of Allergies to Numbing Agents
Fitzpatrick Skin Type 6 (Dark Complexions)
Chemical Peels within 30 days
Accutane within 6 months
Other conditions not listed should be disclosed so the best treatment can be recommended.
Certain medical conditions would require a doctor's note to move forward with the treatment.
AND if you've had anything listed below, you MUST wait 30 days:
If you've had other skin treatments not listed, please let me know!
What to expect before, during & after
• Avoid any kind of tanning (Spray tanning, tanning injections, sun tanning and tanning beds) for 2 to 4 weeks before your treatment, especially if you are naturally darker skinned. You may even wish to consider using a natural Tyrosinase Inhibitor to help ensure there is no overproduction of pigment in the skin aka hyperpigmentation.
• Avoid any other type of procedures on the same area which you intend to have treated with Fibroblast, such as laser therapy, chemical peels, Botox, fillers, as this may prevent your treatment being performed by your technician at the time you want it.
• No facial acids (Retin A, salicylic, glycolic) 14 days before or 21 days after Fibroblast.
• No Botox or fillers 21 days before or after Fibroblast.
• No Microneedling/Microchanneling/PRP 21 days before or after Fibroblast.
• No laser or peels (depending on intensity of peel) for 90 days before or after Fibroblast.
• Surgical procedures like face lifts you must wait at least 9 months post-op/before Fibroblast.
• Come with a clean face (no make-up, lotion, sunscreen, etc.).
• Arrive for your appointment on time. We are located inside the Dental and Medical Building.
• Upon arrival, call or text me from your car! I will open the front door for you and guide you to my studio.
• Restrooms are available and it's encouraged to use the restroom before your treatment.
• We will have a quick consultation to discuss any further questions and put together treatment plan.
• Topical numbing cream will be applied to each area for about 30 minutes prior to fibroblasting.
• If you experience pain during fibroblasting, it is important to let me know so I can try something different.
• If you've have previous negative experiences with numbing agents (they don't work or allergic reactions, etc.) it is extremely important to let me know as soon as possible!
• Once the treatment(s) are done, I will discuss aftercare with you and provide you with different options of aftercare products.
You may experience a sun-burn/stinging sensation in the treated area(s) immediately after treatment. This is normal and it generally only lasts for a few hours.
If the treated area is swollen, don't apply ice packs! This is a normal immune response to the treatment. If you experience itching, you can take an antihistamine like Benadryl. Avoid taking anti-inflammatory medications like aspirin, ibuprofen or steroids if possible.
If you are receiving a Fibroblast treatment anywhere on your face or neck, it is recommended you sleep on your back with your head elevated to reduce swelling.
Do NOT cleanse the treated area until the following day.
Do NOT exercise for 1 week after treatment or expose yourself to any heat, steam or sweat because this can intensify the inflammation that’s already present.
After care products and instructions will be provided during your visit. You must follow the protocol to expedite the healing process and avoid complications. Avoid aggressively cleansing the area.
The area that has been treated must NOT be covered with occlusive dressing or any type of sunblock, make-up, mascara, creams or any other products until the area has fully healed, except for the aftercare products. Many ingredients in skin care products and cosmetics can irritate skin and cause allergic reactions.
Ultimately this will slow down your healing process and possibly impede desired results.
It is highly unlikely you will ever get an infection from a Plasma Pen treatment, as the wound we cause is not open. However, the first 12 hours post-treatment is vital in protecting you from any potential infection, so please avoid any activities where you could expose yourself to contaminants. Keeping hands off of anything that comes in contact with the treatment area.
You may return to work the following day. However, you will not look your absolute best during the initial healing process (approximately 7 days).
Expect redness, swelling and inflammation for the first 1-5 days post-treatment. This is normal but will usually be of a very minor nature.
The Following Days After Treatment
1. It is normal for the area that has been treated to be red/pink, swollen and feel tight and dry. Occasional weeping is normal and will settle.
2. Tiny crusts will quickly form on the treated area. These may be visible for up to about a week.
3. Do NOT pick crusts off as this will delay the healing process and could cause hyperpigmentation and scarring.
5. The area(s) treated may be cleansed daily with room temperature water and your fingers. Avoid using washcloths or any other washing devices. You are only removing excess oil and do not need to thoroughly cleanse the treated skin. Do NOT be tempted to rub, brush or exfoliate the area in any way to aid in the removal of the crusts. Pat dry with a clean tissue.
6. Do NOT stand with your face under a hot shower for the first 3-4 days. This could increase swelling. Try to avoid shower gels or hair products running on to your face as this could cause additional inflammation. Rinse thoroughly with tepid water if products do come into contact with the area(s) treated and gently pat dry.
7. Avoid swimming or chlorinated water as it can increase irritation as well.
8. Keep scabs/crusts moist by applying provided aftercare as instructed – but only in small amounts, do not soak the area.
9. Men should avoid shaving the treated area until it is fully healed (around 7 days).
10. If you have had treatment around your eyes, you should avoid wearing contact lenses for 72 hours after your treatment.
11. Once the scabs have fallen off (approximately 7 days), your skin may be a little pink. You may begin to apply your normal foundation/make-up/sunblock but avoid using skincare products containing glycolic/salicylic/retinoic/AHA/ scrubs/Clarisonic or any other active exfoliating ingredients/devices for at least 21 days, as this will cause irritation. ABSOLUTELY NO MAKEUP UNTIL SCABS HAVE FALLEN OFF.
12. Avoid sun exposure. Once the scabs have fallen off, you must wear a physical sunblock (zinc & titanium) and a hat while your skin is in the healing stages (pink in color) and you should continue to do so for at least the next 12 weeks to avoid hyperpigmentation.
13. Do NOT sunbath/sun tanning beds for 10–12 week post procedure.
14. Do NOT have any other facial treatments in the same treatment area while your skin is healing (8-12 weeks, depending on your healing process).
15. Do NOT wax treatment area for at least 4-6 weeks, or longer.